Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (S/. 3,031) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)