Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,397TL (S/. 2,202) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)