Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,180TL (S/. 2,865) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)