Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,779TL (S/. 2,199) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)