Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,105TL (CH$827,480) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)