Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL (CH$799,240) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)