Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00797 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,165TL (CH$1,401,236) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)