Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,325TL (RM4,055) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)