Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,313TL (RM3,328) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)