Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (RM3,658) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)