Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.742 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (RM4,369) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)