Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,361TL (RM4,394) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)