Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,529TL (€1,634) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)