Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,121TL (€1,569) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)