Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,505TL (€1,706) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)