Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,807TL (€1,733) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (44 minutes ago)