Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,074TL (€1,290) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)