Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,663TL (€1,309) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)