Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (₨69,588) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (44 minutes ago)