Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01549 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 178% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,976TL (1,095,861 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)