Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,135TL (285,647 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)