Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,834TL (261,870 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (9 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)