Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01125 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,250TL (377,754 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)