Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01090 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (289,729 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (35 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)