Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01033 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL (305,221 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)