Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00963 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (302,919 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)