Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07764 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (Php47,246) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)