Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08820 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,256TL (Php59,592) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)