Cost of living comparison between Iloilo, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,468TL (Php54,333) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)