Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07627 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,575TL (Php46,869) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)