Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,000TL (€968) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (28 minutes ago)