Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (¥86,755) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)