Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,663TL (¥109,680) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)