Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (¥111,804) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)