Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,610TL (S/. 2,069) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)