Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01409 TRY / YER
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,426TL (172,129 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)