Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.514 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,436TL ($978) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (16 minutes ago)