Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL ($1,206) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)