Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,564TL ($1,011) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)