Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (COL$2,566,383) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)