Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,451TL (3,841 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)