Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL (4,015 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)