Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06116 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,556TL (₨58,141) in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)