Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23082 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,390TL (E£ 14,685) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)