Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20051 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,249TL (E£ 11,218) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)