Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22431 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,387TL (E£ 10,642) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)