Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21487 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,304TL (E£ 10,724) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)