Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48555 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,099TL (Q8,443) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)