Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49985 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,316TL (Q8,634) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)