Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,756TL (S/. 2,378) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)