Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (S/. 2,533) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (37 minutes ago)