Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11800 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (33,562 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)