Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13065 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,926TL (22,393 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (34 minutes ago)