Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08771 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,009TL (57,115 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)