Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,310TL (12,693,758 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)