Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,379TL (12,788,874 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)