Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,136TL (kr9,181) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)