Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,296TL (kr11,619) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)