Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 182% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,618TL (12,803 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)