Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45398 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,478TL (14,270 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)