Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46690 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,746TL (16,590 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)