Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45487 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,487TL (16,460 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)