Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46549 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,044TL (17,281 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)