Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,207TL (12,162,964 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)