Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00658 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,545TL (234,827 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)