Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (元8,885) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)