Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.749 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,540TL (AU$3,107) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)