Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.989 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,965TL (AU$2,330) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)