Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.798 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,003TL (AU$2,503) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (31 minutes ago)