Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.849 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,888TL (AU$3,119) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)