Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,346TL (GH₵7,078) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (35 minutes ago)