Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,663TL (26,552,394 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (29 minutes ago)