Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL (19,489,327 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)