Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,691TL (24,705,292 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)