Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,934TL (₨54,283) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)