Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,447TL (₨39,895) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)