Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,490TL (¥264,567) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (33 minutes ago)