Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,473TL (¥198,528) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)