Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,152TL (¥217,669) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)