Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,926TL (¥186,781) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)