Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 318% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,868TL (11,869 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)