Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 282% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,559TL (8,329 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)