Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45510 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (元7,627) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)