Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,783TL (元4,284) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)