Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43526 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,198TL (14,239 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)