Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43868 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,312TL (14,388 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)