Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37953 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,862TL (20,715 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)