Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41158 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 165% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,625TL (20,955 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)