Cost of living comparison between Hefei, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45393 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (元7,794) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)