Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,598TL (元6,851) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)