Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,548TL (2,227 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)