Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,143TL (1,966 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)