Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 364% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,500TL (2,230,355 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)