Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00701 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 337% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,368TL (1,621,463 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)