Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 375% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,258TL (2,166,010 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)