Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00551 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 357% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,860TL (2,697,996 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)