Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 332% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,810TL (1,725,026 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)