Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,585TL (元10,069) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)