Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.522 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,909TL ($1,678) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)