Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.731 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,653TL ($1,829) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)