Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.112 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,732TL ($2,164) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)