Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,225TL ($1,379) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)