Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,566TL ($1,836) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)