Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15027 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,433TL (16,190 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)