Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15247 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,432TL (15,952 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)