Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,622TL (€1,972) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)