Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,408TL (21,521,106 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)