Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,221TL (元7,210) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)