Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,892TL (元7,447) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)