Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45510 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,194TL (元11,414) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)