Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,001TL (2,700 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)