Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,472TL (1,591 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)