Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.528 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,691TL (NZ$3,042) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)