Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.674 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,937TL (NZ$2,594) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (44 minutes ago)