Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,324TL (¥104,783) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (42 minutes ago)