Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03723 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,109TL (¥83,492) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)